Our products have given good account of themselves both in churches and in Czech – as well as foreign – ensembles: Musica Antiqua Praha, Prague philharmonic choir, Musica Aeterna Bratislava (SR), Musica Bohemica, Kvinterna Praha, and also in the Czech Radio, Prague.
These instruments can be heard recorded on many MC´s and CD´s, broadcasted at home as well as abroad or live at concerts.
Ø continuo: 6 registers (by agreement)
Ø classical disposition: 3-4 registers
Ø typical registers: Copula 8´, Copula 4´, Octave 2´, Quinte 1 1/3, Regal 8´, Superoctave 1´, Flute 4´ and 2´, Salicet 4´, Mixture 1-4x, Zimbel 2-4x
· bass and descant can be separated
· keyboard extent: by agreement,eg C – c‘‘‘ ( +d‘‘‘), f‘‘‘ + g‘‘‘
· tuning as required: equal or unequal temperature (transposition keyboard transferable to ancient tuning, e.g. a1=440 Hz/-445/ -415 Hz)
· material on requirement – classical, e.g. oak, wallnut
· polychromy, marble, inlay, quilding, paintings, carvings
· low or high
· without front pipe design (chest instrument suitable for frequent reansport)
· prospect in the lower or upper (above supporting case) part, high polish pipes, baroque decoration, quilding, „naturgus“ pipes (with natural crystals of the metal), wrought and chiselled pipes
Keyboard: ancient colour – inversion design wood coated keys (plum, hornbeam, wallnut, mahogany, ebony) staining, modern black and white design key, ornamentation
Weight: 40 – 80 Kg, according to size and design
The price depends on the size, disposition, demands, and material used for case, front design, keyboard, etc.